Experience: 5-7 Yrs
Qualification: B.V.Sc & AH / M.V.Sc & AH
Must have an experience in Rural market, able to write manuals, analytical skill and excellent command over communication with farmers. Willing to travel in villages. Experience in reputed Veterinary company in Product Management handling Dairy / Cattle Nutrition Segment.
The main aspect of the Doctor is to manage operational tasks as assigned, in order to provide timely and efficient customer support to a large and rapidly expanding customer community of Dairy farms.
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
- Inoculate animals against various diseases.
- Advise animal owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, and general care necessary to promote health of animals.
- Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
- Train and supervise workers who handle and care for animals.
- Perform administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, accepting payments from clients, and maintaining business records.
- Plan and execute animal nutrition and reproduction programs.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Inspect animal housing facilities to determine their cleanliness and adequacy.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within support team and across business units.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at village level, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively and interact with a team of diverse colleagues.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving capabilities
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and handling multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent attention to details.
- Develop fundamental understanding of the market, customer, the Products to serve this market, and the daily tasks of Helpdesk in support of the customer and product.
- Resolve internal and external road blocks down line.
- Customer visit to farms